Sunday, December 4, 2011

Vote For 2011's Best Greek Release


Greetings Ladies And Gents,

As 2011 comes to its end, I attached a poll at Downtuned Magazine's sidebar where you can vote for this year's best Greek heavy release... As you can see there are 16 choices including full albums, EPs and demos (it's quite hard and unnecessary to divide them). Of course there were many more releases coming from Greece this year but these are the closest to site's orientation. Maybe I omitted some but I haven't done it intentionally. So if you know a release that isn't included just drop me a line and I'll be glad to add it.
You can vote once and you have only two choices. The poll will be open until Christmas day so you have plenty of time to check out all of them and decide.
Thanks for your contribution and "let the best win"! 

Cheers,
Thanos

No comments:

Post a Comment